Due to continued growth, Dolmen Engineering currently have a requirement for a Technical Recruiter to join our Contract Services team based in Parkwest Dublin. This role will report to the Contracts Services Manager. The recruiter will be responsible for both internal and external recruitment mandates, sourcing top talent and managing existing accounts, utilizing a variety of search methods focusing on the passive candidate market both internally and externally.
The successful applicant will have a passion for recruitment, an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys a busy and dynamic environment, with a steady pipeline of positions to recruit. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a start-up style environment, allowing you to grow and develop with the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding internal talent needs within Dolmen Engineering and collaborating with function leads in the recruitment process.
- Understanding Clients recruitment needs and working with hiring managers to define role requirements.
- Identifying and attracting talent into the business from a wide variety of on and off-line sources, e.g., social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels, etc.
- Sourcing and screening candidates and submitting to hiring managers.
- Leading and managing the interview process with hiring managers and/or HR including post interview evaluations and providing interview feedback.
- Monitoring recruitment through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Updating the ATS on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up to date.
- Support end to end recruitment to ensure timely turnaround times and 1st class Clients and candidate experience.
- Tracking recruitment performance versus KPI’s and identifying areas for improvement.
- Look to develop a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth and bring a more strategic focus to recruitment.
Education and Experience
- Strong recruitment experience ideally within an engineering or other technical environment.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business, or a technical discipline and at least 2-5 years recruitment experience.
- Strong understanding of the various engineering disciplines within the Life Sciences Industry.
- Enjoys building client relationships
- Target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Finisher, i.e., can close deals effectively and in a timely manner.