PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The manufacturing leader is responsible for the production aspects of this facility, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whist maintaining the highest level of compliance.
- Responsible for all aspects of production output in the manufacturing department.
- Responsible for the safety of assigned teams and visitors and for ensuring EHS goals are met.
- Responsible for financial compliance of assigned operational budgets.
- Responsible for promoting continuous improvement within the manufacturing department using such tools as Performance Excellence reviews and Development Plans.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring that GMP requirements are met.
- Providing required resources to ensure all regulatory and quality assurance objectives are met.
- Ensuring that the manufacturing schedules and metrics are met.
- Contributing to Exception Reports that pertain to the Manufacturing department.
- Responsible for developing front line talent to provide strong long term leadership pipeline.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- A third level Qualification in Science/Business/Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a GMP controlled environment experience in GMP
- 5 years staff management experience in a relevant manufacturing, healthcare or pharmaceutical environment.