Due to continued growth, Dolmen Engineering is looking to hire a Technical Engineering Coordinator to join our Dublin based Business Development and Sales team. The successful candidate will be welcomed into a highly personable and dynamic engineering-consulting environment. This role will report to the Business Development manager. The Engineering Sales coordinator will be responsible for supporting the team in its Business Development initiatives, assisting with the day-to-day operations of managing a Sales function.
As a Technical Sales Coordinator at Dolmen Engineering your day-to-day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
- Working with Dolmen’s technical team to develop commercial proposals, including the pricing strategy, for the Irish and European Life Sciences projects.
- Supporting the review, assessment, and response to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Optimization and maintenance of Dolmen’s existing CRM infrastructure to ensure system stability, data quality and continuous improvement in our CRM system.
- Optimizing sales efficiency by refining and updating the CRM system to develop integrated pipeline and reporting views.
- Support the Business Development team to forecast and manage the sales funnel by ensuring all customer interactions and opportunity updates are tracked and tasked appropriately.
- Manage the CRM tasks list, ensuring that tasks that support Dolmen’s sales strategy are addressed and closed.
- Support and as appropriate, train the Business Development team in the use of the CRM and other tools.
- Support the development of external presentations and marketing material.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail
- Autonomy and Initiative
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using a CRM software
- Technical writing experience
- An Engineering or technical background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.