Dolmen Engineering is immediately seeking a Project Manager for our Life Science client site in Sligo.
The Project Manager will join our Contract Services team, and support our client's PMO function, in managing numerous packages of works across utilities, facilities, and equipment projects. The successful candidate will have experience in Facility and Utility projects.
- Project Management of the Site Capital Project including management of project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manage project utility and equipment installation, commissioning, and qualification.
- Management of the Design Team and Project Contractors.
- Maintain Project Schedule and update in line with plan.
- Management of project change control and coordination of activities with the site.
- Follow-up and close out of actions arising from QA and Safety audits.
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Comply with site GMP & EHS requirements both from a local, global, and regulatory perspective.
- Resolve technical issues in an effective & timely manner to support operations.
- Manage and coordinate external contractors as required from supplier agreements.
- Communicate effectively with client and engineering team.
- Ensure equipment/systems meets the required legal, divisional, and corporate standards.
Experience & Skills for the role:
- Degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management/Engineering.
- Proven experience in capital project delivery on Medical Device/Pharmaceutical site.