Document Controller / Project Administrator
Dolmen Engineering are expanding their existing team, in recruiting a Document Controller / Project Administrator to support projects from our Dublin office.
Are you an experienced Document Controller / Project Administrator with the ability to support the management and execution of projects from initiation to closeout?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Document Controller / Project Administrator to join our growing team in Dublin.
With excellent people skills, you have a proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast passed environment.
As Document Controller / Project Administrator, you will be responsible for receiving, recording and distribution of all documentation for the project.
A key part of your role will be to manage the recording, storage, transmitting and amendment of typical project documents as well as the understanding required to effectively communicate with project associates.
- Performs the submission and tracking of documentation including RFI's, technical submittals, IFC’s etc.
- Performs intake review of documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to
- Assisting with processing updates to project documentation (plans, procedures, & manuals).
- Issues and maintains master documentation and supporting documentation. Coordinates document requests and stages documents for presentation during regulatory inspections.
- Provides guidance to internal departments in proper use of document change systems to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Ensuring documents adhere to the specific project naming convention/standards.
- Maintains departmental databases where necessary.
- Minimum 1 years' relevant experience within the construction/civil engineering industry
- Previous experience of document management systems essential
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential.
- Highly organised, disciplined and detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Experience of BIM 360 – Autodesk Construction Cloud, Sharepoint and ISO 19650 standards advantages.