NIRAS is a leading international consulting engineering company. The NIRAS Life Science team is in rapid development as we support our global partners across the Pharma, Biotech, and Medical device sectors, with a wide range of Process, Facility, and Utility projects.
NIRAS knows that you as an employee are the most important resource. Our many areas of expertise mean that you have unlimited opportunities for professional and personal development.
You will be part of a team with highly competent employees, where commitment, high spirits and high professionalism characterize your colleagues. We have a good social environment, a flat structure with high ceilings and short decision-making processes. There is a short way to top management, where well-being is high on the agenda.
About NIRAS Ireland
At NIRAS, Sustainable development in society is important to us. We incorporate the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals into our projects and strive to create solutions that also benefit the next generation. Our values - we listen, we learn, we deliver – are the starting point for how we think and work, and are crucial for us to create high quality across disciplines.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Client Managed Services Director to join our team. As Client Managed Services Director, you will have overall responsibility for strategic and operational leadership of site based contracted services, from Project Management, Automation through to Commissioning & Validation, ensuring that the services are delivered to our customers in the most efficient manner and to the highest quality. You will manage the Contract Services business unit, responsible for steering the strategic direction of the business. You will be a commercially astute engineering professional with extensive sales, project management, and recruitment experience, providing expertise in delivering solutions for multiple clients across Ireland and Europe. You will be responsible for Talent Acquisition, and working with Niras Ireland Management to define and drive the talent growth plans.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of all site based personnel contracts, both new and existing, to ensure that they align with our business objectives and support our growth strategies. You will also be responsible for managing the performance of NIRAS Ireland's contractors and ensuring that they deliver high-quality services.
- Identify and develop a robust 3-5 year Business Plan for the Contract Services division.
- Improve the company’s market position and increase financial growth for the function according to agreed goals and sales targets.
- Work with the Market Director to develop a Sales & Marketing Strategy for the function.
- Continue to develop and maintain strategic relationships with existing Clients, building out the organizational structure to ensure all customer accounts are being serviced appropriately and thoroughly, mining for new opportunities within each customer account.
- Continually monitor the market, identifying potential new Clients, and developing outreach plans for key territories within the Life Sciences and Food & Beverage market.
- Develop and monitor KPIs in order for the division to meet its targets laid out in the Company Business Plan. Build out the division's team as required.
- Ensure recruitment process and all steps are adhered to for all roles, including PI assessments, reference checks, and contract sign off.
- Develop and implement processes to improve contract management and administration, identifying areas for improvement from recruitment opportunities and partners, interview/hiring process, to contract negotiation and administration.
- Prepare and document standard policies and procedures appropriate to the Contract Services function.
- Manage contract negotiations (new contracts, contract extensions.)
- Contractor performance monitoring. Root cause investigation, issue management, risk assessment and mitigation
- Develop and maintain contract templates, including terms and conditions and service level agreements (SLAs), ensuring that contracts are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that contract terms are aligned with business objective
- Optimize the CRM and ATS platform, migrating all operational day-to-day tasks to the one platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in the Life Sciences industry or related field
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating and managing complex contracts
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with performance measurement