Who We Are:
NIRAS Ireland provides Project Management, Engineering Design, and Project resourcing services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects across Ireland and internationally.
The Senior Project Manager role reports to the PMO Lead. A Senior PM will manage key client projects and will oversee all aspects of these projects. They will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will coordinate with and lead other PMs to ensure the deliverables of all projects in the portfolio are compatible.
- Manage and lead large capital projects from Dolmen Engineering offices or from Client sites.
- Manage and mentor junior project managers.
- Ensure all company procedures are followed for each stage of project execution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure and track resource availability across their project portfolio.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Overall risk management to identify themes.
- Facilitate change control process.
- Track deliverables and benefit realisation.
- Level 8 degree in Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Proven working experience in PM in the Pharma/BioPharma or Medical Device Industries.
- 10+ years in managing large capital projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suit.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is an advantage.
- Developing and Tracking Budgets.
- Experience in implementing process improvements using standard LEAN methodologies would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Financial acumen.
- Adept at project and change management.
- High level of organisation skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Stakeholder Management
Page 1 of 1